Saturday, August 04, 2007

Friendship day !

Before I begin with anything I would like to wish all of my friends (don't know how many of them would be reading this) a happy friendship day. I never used to believe in observing such days -like this one, and some others. I used to feel that there shouldn't be just a day to celebrate friendship or any other relationship for that matter . I don't know why I am wishing you people today!!! I didn't even know it was the friendship day until I received some messages from my friends wishing me. Then I thought that this should be the day I use to wish someone / some people whom I hadn't been in touch with. It is not that I thought about them only today. I sent them a one liner wishing them - I'm sure many of them were taken by surprise - "one day from no where this guy pops up and wishes" (they might be thinking)!!! Then again I fall back into my old ways, of seemingly busy days (as people have said earlier the if the will's there anything's possible - now where's my will? - which will?).I just realized something - I shouldn't think too much !!!!

No comments: